Sunday 14 April 2013

Winter 2012/2013 season summary

I simply cant find the words to express how I truly feel about how amazing a season its been.  The combination of good conditions and great partners had made this not only the most productive and enjoyable winter season I've ever had, but also the most memorable one.  I have climbed routes this season that I never thought I would.  My climbing ability and techniques have sky rocketed far beyond even my most optimistic pre season hopes and dreams.  I am in no doubt what so ever that my development and enjoyment over the season is in no small part the direct result of climbing with good partners, to which I owe a great deal.  It is with a heavy heart that I now reluctantly place the tools away after a season so great that I never wanted it to end.  Time to get on some rock, but hey, winters only 8 months away!

Thank you all so very, very much guys.  You know exactly who you are! 


No comments:

Post a Comment